Here is a flannel blanket I finished last night...
My list of to-do projects is pretty long, so I'm excited to start something new. Right now the list is looking something like this:
1. Knit sweater for my brother - I want to make the Cambridge Jacket from Interweave Knits Summer '06, but I'm looking for a cotton yarn to substitute for the wool.
2. Make this pet bed! My kitties have been demanding a cushy new bed for a while now.
3. Make the Sweet Chemise from Simple Sewing with a French Twist.
4. Make the Azure Coast Sun Hat from the same book.
5. Try making recycled, fused plastic bibs like these. So cool!
Of course, who knows what order I'll end up doing things in - and new things may pop up in between. I guess I'm just spontaneous like that!